Friday, May 25, 2007

Why I May Be The Most Widely Read Political Commentator in California



Put up enough signs and a few of them'll stay. Here are some signs and their durations I've put next to California freeways over the past year.



Although they're hung with varying degrees of visibility, each of them is within a direct line of sight to between 60,000 and 220,000 drivers per day.




It should be noted that none of these signs are particularly difficult to get to: they're just difficult to get to from where you can see them.



All told, I doubt these signs get seen by more than a few hundred thousand people a day, but that's still a few hundred thousand people who get to see Good Old-Fashioned American Free Speech instead of just trees and fencing.


Free Speech:
Use it or Lose it.

1 comment:

Psychomikeo said...

Great post!!! I love seeing how long some of these signs stay up.
My Impeach billboard is still up. The sad thing here is, everything is so spread out most of my signs I put them up & I never see again.