Tuesday, March 07, 2006

From Our Mailbag


New Jersey: New sign on I-295, Trenton, 10,000+ cars each day. Still up after 1 week. Thanks for the tip on the coat hangers...

Nashville: "This is one of two signs that remain on I-40 (White Bridge Rd.). They have been up for one day, now. Get used to it !! I hit the jackpot this time. Great visibilty; as the signs are luminated at nite., as well. More to follow, soon: I'm out to put the Music City on the blogging map..."

"Hey man, my name is Bryan, and I live in the city of fountains, good ol KansasCity Missouri. I stumbled onto your site through daily kos about threemonths ago, and brother, you've inspired me to no end! I've had it! I live in the metro area right smack in both sides of two blood red states. The monday after the superbowl, I went out with 15 signs, and hit 3 counties; 5 cities; 2 states. Signs went up on the 635, the 435, the I35, and the 71. 11 impeach signs, and 2 sets of the war is a lie...."



"Made 16 signs in ten minutes with a stencil and a can of spraypaint."
"Hey Freewayblogger, saw these outside of Providence, Rhode Island. Somebody's been busy..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kim-

the one you reffered to is actually a multi-story parking garage. rest assured that safety is my highest priority, the safety of my fellow people, and of the constitution. i used craft wire secured to rocks which i placed inside the garage, at ground level. the next day i went up and the wind had blown the sign inside, and it was rescued for another day. thanks, and take care!