Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Errand Day


I had some errands to run, so while I was out I stuck a bunch of signs up on the freeways. Since I always carry signs with me, signposting has become more the rule than the exception. In fact, I've gotten to the point where it feels wrong to go anywhere without putting signs up.






Cities Project Update: Over 200 cities have signed in now. In a couple of days I'll start releasing your e-mail addresses and then... well, I guess we'll see what happens. As with any movement, there are always more well-wishers than activists, but here all you need to summon up is some cardboard, paint and a little moxie. Once you've done five signs, the next fifty are easy.

If you'd like to join in, send me an e-mail with your city and state in the subject line.

freewayblogger@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Annie said...

Do you do sign requests? If so, I'd like:

3 years
2 many

:)