Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yesterday


"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away... Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh I believe in yesterday." - Lennon/McCartney

"Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow." -Bill Clinton

"Yesterday, the president met with a group he calls the Coalition of the Willing. Or, as the rest of the world calls them, Britain and Spain." -Jon Stewart

"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love." -Khalil Gibran

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." -Cherokee Proverb

"Yesterday I announced on this program that I was going to commit public suicide, admittedly an act of madness. Well, I'll tell you what happened: I just ran out of bullshit." -Howard Beale (from "Network")


"You give the appearance of one widely traveled.
I'll bet you've seen things in your time.
So sit down beside me and tell me your story...
If you think you'll like yesterdays wine." -Willie Nelson




USA - 1187
FB - 1164

No comments: