Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Los Angeles


"All great questions must be raised by great voices, and the greatest voice is the voice of the people - speaking out - in prose, or painting or poetry or music; speaking out - in homes and halls, streets and farms, courts and cafes - let that voice speak and the stillness you hear will be the gratitude of mankind." -Robert F. Kennedy


"Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway...
Nobody living can make me turn back
This land is made for you and me." -Woody Guthrie




"A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days." -Goethe

"The world is more malleable than you think and it's waiting for you to hammer it into shape." -Bono

"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." -Lao Tzu

"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams..." -Arthur O'Shaunessy


USA - 1125
FB - 1115

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!

enigma4ever said...

you rock and we love you forever...