Monday, April 10, 2006

San Francisco Yesterday


Record rainfall here in San Francisco, so I haven't been freewayblogging as much as I should. I put these up yesterday just to keep in practice. Lately I've been taking care of a dear auntie who's been going through chemotherapy and will pretty much confined to the Bay Area for at least a few more weeks. Hopefully though I'll be able to move around a bit after that and start visiting you all in the north and south west.

Now that some of you are getting introduced to each other, we should start seeing more signs like these in more places. Remember: paint on cardboard, cardboard on freeway.
That's all there is to it.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAD SOME FUN ON THE 405 LAST NIGHT HERE IN SMELL AYE

Anonymous said...

Freeway blogging is very sexy. I admire your courage.