Thursday, January 26, 2012

Orange County, CA

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." -Philip K. Dick


Signs posted along Orange County Freeways
Quotes by former OC residents
"There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white. Or a rape." -Richard Milhous Nixon
"You're not a star until they can spell your name in Karachi." -Humphrey Bogart
"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph." -Shirley Temple
"I love Los Angeles... such bon vivance in the face of inevitable doom." -Bette Midler
"I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man." -Charlie Chaplin
“There’s nothing more embarrassing than to have earned the disfavor of a perceptive animal.” -Michael Chabon

"The principal benefit acting has afforded me is the money to pay for my psychoanalysis." -Marlon Brando
"Occupy exists as the belted command that starts the drum roll which may or may not end in something magnificent. " -Dan O'Mahoney
"A day without sunshine is like... night." -Steve Martin

No comments: