Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Some From Yesterday/Jon Stewart Quotes


"My basic advice to people is to just do it. I know it sounds corny, but you have to follow your gut toward what you want to do, for your own sanity."


"Insomnia is my greatest inspiration."


"The Internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom."

"I celebrated Thanksgiving the old-fashioned way. I invited everybody in the neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land."



"Why can't Karl Rove just put his hand on the Bible and tell the fucking truth?"

FB - 435
USA - 275

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they even took down the "free speech" sign on 101N heading into San Rafael... the cons have issues with free speech???

Freewayblogger said...

I was surprised that one came down as soon as it did too. I put an even larger one up in Novato the next day.

I highly recommend the use of the flag along with postings. Looks really good with "Impeach."

Petalumadeadhead said...

I saw it @ Hamilton... It'll take a little effort for them to climb up the hill if they want to take it down!

Psychomikeo said...

"I highly recommend the use of the flag along with postings"

Weird that you would say that, As my GF & I were wondering if the flags on a sign I post helped it to stay up for a whole weekend in a place were my other posting there didn't last more than a few hours & when it was found in the trash the flags were broke off.

Freewayblogger said...

The beauty of using the flag is that it draws attention not only to the fact that what you're posting is, in fact, a Patriotic Message, but also creates a direct correlation to all the flags that have gone up on overpasses in previous times, specifically after September 11th. On what is proving to be the very, very remote chance that any of us ever have to go to court on this, I think The Flag, by way of precedent, will end up offering just as much protection as the Constitution.

Man I Love This Country...