Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Ohio and Western Pennsylvania Now Know How I Feel"


Here's a letter and some pictures that just came in from Ohio:

"I didn't just wake up one day and decide to be a freeway blogger. I started out by going to peace rallies, talking to friends and neighbors, wrote to my representatives regularly (still do that). As time went on, I found all the things I was doing were only making me feel better - not really pushing our cause forward. I needed to find a way to make my voice more forceful, and as luck would have it, I stumbled across this site.

For less than the price of my wife and I attending one DC peace rally, I had an overhead projector (thanks Ebay) and 100 signs. That's all it took to make my voice more forceful. Ohio and western PA now know how I feel.

Now I leave a few signs in my vehicle at all times, never know when you'll see a great spot to post. I find it a rush every time I post - it's just "naughty" enough to be exciting.

Start by making one sign - you don't need an overhead projector - just do your best. Post it and feel the rush. Welcome aboard!!"


FB - 407
USA - 267

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A+++

Psychomikeo said...

This brings a tear to my eye!!!
I LUV the up&down Imeach signs. (I would love the transparency for that one) I hope "we" can see some pics of them posted too.
Nice work.
I've been buzy myself working on a new batch of signs

Anonymous said...

I was out in Orange County, CA last week for work (travel on the 5 & 55 & I405).IT MADE MY TRIP TO SEE A SIGN. I wonder what the people in the cars around me thought about the blonde lady who was freaking out over the awesome signs.

BTW- I saw a sign on Snelling Ave and I 94, St. Paul yesterday. Freeway blogging is making it to MN.

IMPEACH

MN Lady Rugger

beachblogger said...

Dear Ohio,

nice job!!!!!

peace, peter

PTCruiser said...

Way to go, Ohio!!!

Anonymous said...

Terrific!

It only takes one new freeway blogger and a couple good freeway postings to expose a million new people to the word "Impeach"!

MG said...

YAY! GOOD JOB!!!