Some of the Good news out of Iraq:
1) Vast majority of Iraqi population still alive. Many unwounded, untortured.
2) Insurgency's supply of explosives steadily dwindling.
3) Scrap metal business literally booming. Lots of extra car parts.
4) Every school in Iraq rebuilt and repainted a couple of times now.
5) No U.S. Soldiers killed or injured by candy or flowers.
6) Many U.S. Soldiers not killed at all.
7) Lots of surgical training opportunities.
8) Plenty of room for new exhibits in Baghdad Museum of Antiquities.
9) World opinion of United States gradually changing from hatred and fear to laughter and pity.
10) Osama Who?