Monday, December 12, 2005

Using Signbacks




"As I went walkin',

I saw a sign there...

and the sign said,

'No Trespassin''.

But on the other side, it didn't say nothin'.

That side was made for you and me..."

-Woody Guthrie, This Land is Your Land

Using the backs of freeway signs is particularly effective on divided highways where exits are few and far between. I generally use hammer and nails along with binder clips and duct tape. Posting rarely takes longer than fifteen or twenty seconds and my actions are hidden, at least from those who could get to me, by the sign itself. Working at night brings your chances of getting caught to practically nil.

1 comment:

Liberal Democratic Party USA said...

Use this as a saying to place on your signs.

Where Republicans tread, innocent people end up dead.







You probably make more than $10 an hour. A lot of adults do not. You probably have your medication covered. A lot of adults do not. You probably had your vote counted properly but alot of people did not get to vote or their vote did not count.
You can do something to help others. Send this letter to congress.
Browse http://tinyurl.com/8GHL8