Always one step ahead of the pack, Freewayblogger presents the top 10 News Stories of 2006:
10) Tom Delay Convicted of Record-setting 11,485 Felonies
9) Iraqi Army Successfully Trained: Invades Kuwait
New Country to be called "Irate"
8) Cheney's Image tarnished by Cannibalism, Necrophilia Disclosures
7) Democrats Sweep House, Senate Races
All are immediately impeached for wearing white after Labor Day
6) Polar Icecaps Break Apart, Disappear Entirely
Evidence of Global Warming Disputed
5) President Bush Murders Ten Children In Front of Reporters on White House Lawn
Impeachment rumors dismissed
4) Israelis, Saudis Sign Historic Friendship Agreement
"All just a big misunderstanding..." Both Sides Bashfully Admit
3) Saudi Terrorists Destroy Sears Tower, State Department, Wall Street
Vowing Justice, Bush Invades Venezuela
2) Rapture Occurs.
Christian Theologists in Turmoil as Hindus, Buddhists, and Homosexuals Ascend to Heaven
And here it is folks, the Number One News Story of 2006...
1) Natalie Holloway Still Missing!
Remember, you heard it here first.