Friday, December 09, 2005

This Just In From Boston

A freewayblogger in Boston's been trying to get the Boston Globe to publish a weekly casualty count the way they did during Vietnam. When they refused he took matters into his own hands.

Be the media.


Newsguy said...

Great idea. And you got the attention of Buzzflash. And I am giving you a mention on my blog.-- Newsguy.

Larakatt said...

This is a great idea! I am paranoid about getting busted though. The nursing board puts nurses through hell over any violations of the law. Any comments about the legalities in Florida?

Downtrodden1 said...

Dude you ROCK...I must admit I have
been inspired to copy your tactics.
The problem is the signs are gone,usually witin a couple hours.
Keep speaking truth to power,whether they listen or not.
When it all hits the fan,we will be in the unenviable position of saying"we told you so"...
BTW,did you hear our (p)resident recently called our Constitution"just a g****mn piece of paper"?