Thursday, September 04, 2008

John Lennon Quotes


"Henry Ford sold his cars with advertising. I'm selling peace. Yoko and I are just a big advertising campaign. That might make people laugh, but it also might make them think."
"Possession isn't nine-tenths of the law. It's nine-tenths of the problem."
"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal."

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. "
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
"I don't believe in killing whatever the reason."

"You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die."

1 comment:

Quoteschart said...

Lovely John Lennon quotes compilation. Thanks for doing like this job.