Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Save the Planet: Los Angeles

 "Action breeds inspiration more than inspiration breeds action." - Willem Dafoe
 Signs placed over and alongside freeways in Los Angeles.
Quotes by actors.
 "I honestly do not know if civil disobedience has any effect on the government. I can promise you it has a great effect on the person who chooses to do it." - Martin Sheen
 "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you'll be." - Bruce Lee

 "If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done." - Peter Ustinov

 "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income." - Errol Flynn
 "The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself." - Richard Burton
 "Go, and never darken my towels again!" - Groucho Marx
YTD - 636

No comments: