Monday, May 20, 2013

Earth Posters on Highway 101

 I bought a few hundred of these posters which I've started placing on freeways on the west coast. I'm hoping to mirror all those flags that went up after September 11th, except putting them up during the tragedy instead of after. These are appearing on Highway 101 in San Francisco, Marin and Sonoma counties. Quotes are taken from Daily Kos signature lines.

 "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

 "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
 "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
 "If you're in trouble, or hurt or need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help. The only ones." - John Steinbeck

 "You know, I sometimes think if I could see, I'd be kicking a lot of ass." - Stevie Wonder

 "Males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes." - Newt Gingrich
YTD - 288

No comments: