Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pacific Northwest/Portland


As motorists along I-5 and in Portland know, I'm in Oregon now, on the first leg of a swing through the great Pacific Northwest. Freeway architecture in Portland is amazing, with miles and miles of bridges, elevated roadways and flyaway ramps... and all sorts of "You can't get there from here" posting opportunities.











I met with some freewaybloggers and longtime friends-of-the-cause in Oregon City. We had a lovely dinner around twilight and then turned a half-dozen motorcycle boxes into some really, really big signs. Heads up Seattle - you're next.



FB - 441
USA - 412

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on over! :)

AsukaRen said...

Wow, nice! :-)

Anne Johnson said...

Again I stand in awe of you and your accomplishments. If I had Nobels to hand out, you'd get one.

Donnie McDaniel said...

Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

Portland thanks you! You were great on the Hartmann show, and I laughed a lot (needed that). Please come back again and simply PLASTER our area. I'm voting for you for the Nobel too.