Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dumbya


All signs painted and posted on Sept. 24th in the SF Bay Area.
Quotes by George W. Bush: many, many more here.

"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life."

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."

"The illiteracy level of our children are appalling."


"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."




"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."

"Our nation must come together to unite."


FB - 1714
USA - 1347

No comments: