Monday, January 01, 2007

PT Cruiser Calls In


When I was out blogging I got a call from PT Cruiser saying he'd just seen one of my signs: "It was out on the 280: 'Peace on Earth.'"

"One of many, let me tell you... I've hung something like thirty signs so far today. You should see the 101 in Marin... it looks like a goddam art project. Wait a sec... what're you doing?""


"Just thought I'd hang a couple of signs... "
"YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU! I'll kill you myself! How many are you putting up?"

"Just a few... not many."
"Well, I've taken all the good spots... bastard! C'mon, how many?"
"Maybe five or six... not many. Just wanted to keep you honest."
"I hate you. Happy New Year."
"You too. Don't worry, you'll make it."
"You're killing me. You know that, right?"


USA - 1145
FB - 1124

4 comments:

PTCruiser said...

Those numbers on the bottom can't be right. I was sure you had us beat.

Freewayblogger said...

I'm pretty sure I won it. Still cropping photos etc. Moving a little slow today...

PTCruiser said...

Most of your signs were still up when I drove to work. Congratulations, Scarlet. You're a worthy adversary. Next year, you will not be so fortunate. I'm already painting cardboard right now.

pissed off patricia said...

Congratulations to both of you. You bet it's art. Peace art.