Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Week of Motorcycleblogging Dangerously


Dear Freewayblogger,
I took a motorcycle journey from Florida through South and North Carolina, Virginia and W. Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, covering 1400 miles til I got home back to Astoria Queens, NYC. I could not in good conscience make that trip without spreading the word, "IMPEACH." It was my conviction that everyone I passed on the highways, in every parking lot I parked in, at every gas station I filled up at, on every side street I went down, through every Main St. I cruised on - saw the Impeach sticker on the back of my bike or my helmet. In a nutshell from my experience over six days throughout the South I'd say the feeling's out there. Let's hit the throttle on this and get it out EVERYWHERE.
thanks, Mark

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776

No comments: