Monday, September 24, 2012

Recent Work: Marin/Sonoma

 "The shortest answer is doing." - George Herbert
 Signs placed alongside the 101 in Marin and Sonoma counties.

 "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought." - Henri Bergson
 "If your morals make you dreary, depend upon it, they are wrong." - Robert Louis Stevenson
 "Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you." --Mr. Burns

"Tell me thy company and I will tell thee what thou art." - Miguel de Cervantes 

 "Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry." - Henry Ward Beecher
 "God is not mocked." - St. Paul
YTD - 794

No comments: