Friday, September 28, 2012

More From Around LA


"It is a sin to be silent when it is your duty to protest."
- Abraham Lincoln

 All signs placed over and alongside Los Angeles freeways.
 "Our world hangs like a magnificent jewel in the vastness of space. Every one of us is a part of that jewel. A facet of that jewel. And in the perspective of infinity, our differences are infinitesimal." - Fred Rogers

 "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
 "I go to the theatre to be entertained... I don’t want to see plays about rape, sodomy and drug addiction... I can get all that at home." - Peter Cook

 "Three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead." - Benjamin Franklin
 "When the gods would punish us, they answer our prayers." - Matthew Stover
YTD - 817

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any opinions on Guantanamo like you have in the past? It\\\'s still open.

Freewayblogger said...

I've never put up any signs about Guantanamo. You're thinking of Abu Ghraib.

I was against it.

Anonymous said...

So you support Guantanamo? Even the President didn\'t support it when he took office. I\'m surprised you like Guantanamo.

Freewayblogger said...

Read my previous comment.