Friday, December 21, 2007

San Diego/Orange County


"The human species can, if it wishes, transcend itself — not just sporadically, an individual here in one way, an individual there in another way, but in its entirety, as humanity." -Julian Huxley

"The whole idea of our government is this: If enough people get together and act in concert, they can take something and not pay for it." -P.J.O'Rourke

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." -Dorothy Parker

"Man has no greater enemy than himself." -Petrarch



"I would much prefer to be a judge than a coal miner because of the absence of falling coal." -Peter Cook


FB - 2030
USA - 1435

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think I recognize some of those impeach signs :)

Geezer Power said...

Howdy freewayblogger...Nice sight/site. Just dropped in cause I noticed a troll using your name on a
blog that I post on. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't come on like an Elitist creep...Anyhow, I sure like your work, an art form of sorts.

Cheers...G:

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com
/2007/12/30/vermont-town-wants
-to-arrest-bush-and-cheney/#
comments