Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dear Santa...


This just came in from one of our operatives in Santa Barbara. Once it's finished it's job as festive home decor, I'm sure it'll find a nice home on the 101, so others can share in the tidings.


I met with her last week, and together with this gentleman, did a quick but thorough job of the local overpasses and side fencing.


The three of us, along with all the signs, fit quite comfortably into a Prius. It was my first ride in one and I've got to say it's a great little car, and very easy to work out of. If you want to contribute a little to saving the planet, you should buy yourself a Prius. If you want to contribute a lot, buy one for me.

FB - 1989
USA - 1420

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

Why I keep buying lotto tickets: your Prius.

Unknown said...

Great job on the signs. When I drive through Ventura I see "The War is a Lie" still up (12/14) and it makes me smile.