Monday, December 31, 2007

Camper Van Beethoven/Cracker


So just be glad you live in America...
Just relax and be yourself.
'Cause if you didn't live here in America,
You'd probably live somewhere else.



Called my mom from a pay phone,
said I'm down to my last...
She said I sent you to college,
now go call your dad.



What the world needs now is a new kind of tension
cause the old one just bores me to death.
What the world needs now is another folk singer
like I need a hole in my head.



This here's a government experiment
and we're driving like hell...
to give some cowboys some acid,
and to stay in motels.

We're gonna eat up some wide open spaces
just like it was a cruise on the Nile.
Take the hands off the clock,
we're gonna be here a while...





FB - 2111
USA - 1447

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to get a life. Do something productive and beneficial to your fellow man -- like volunteer at a homeless shelter, etc. Instead of spending all the effort you have on this project.

Explain exactly how this endeavor is benefitting your fellow man.

What a waste of resources and energy...

Freewayblogger said...

Way ahead of you laddiebuck. Go to http://www.taketothehills.org and check out the maps.

During the first part of this century I managed to clothe pretty much everyone living in the northwest Sierra Madres, about six or seven thousand of the poorest and most isolated people on the continent. I switched to freewayblogging when I realized Americans need to start utilizing their right to free speech even more than impovershed Mexicans need clothing and medical supplies. I'll let you know when I decide to do something else.

"Get a life" sounds pretty funny coming from someone at 2:00 a.m. on New Year's Eve.