Sunday, November 02, 2008

Post Number 1004


“Rights are to be taken, not requested; seized, not begged for.” -Jose Marti

"For Mercy has a human heart,
Pity, a human face,
And Love, the human form divine,
And Peace, the human dress." –William Blake

“Power does not consist in striking with force or with frequency, but in striking true.” –Honore de Balzac

“You can't decide how you're going to die. Or when. What you can decide is how you're going to live now.” –Joan Baez

“Tomorrow when you go to the polls, make my life difficult. Make the next four years really hard, so that every morning all we can do is come in and go, 'Madonna is doing some Kaballah thing, you wanna do that?' I'd like that. I'm tired.” -Jon Stewart


1 comment:

jackee bloo said...

I like these. one small word says it all. how can I follow your blog, with it turned off?

;_; <--- wee, sad face