Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fun With Yard Signs


Hey Freewayblogger! After my third Obama sign got stolen I decided to take your advice and get myself an overhead projector. You're right, signmaking's easy! Now they can steal as much as they like - I can just paint more... and bigger. This time though I made sure they had to work for it. -Tim in OC


Dear Tim, Nice work! You'll find having an OP is not only good for stolen yard signs, but stolen elections as well. Now if the bastards steal the election, declare martial law or start another one of their wars-for-reelection, you'll be ready. Remember, when used properly, a citizen with an overhead projector has the voice of about ten thousand who don't. -scarlet


Hey Scarlet, saw this over at Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. Thought you'd appreciate it.


Voter Alert! Under a McCain/Palin administration, abortions will be performed with flag pins.

No comments: