Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Los Angeles


























"It was painful for me several years ago when several friends were arrested. I said nothing. I didn’t want to lose my job or my freedom. I worried about my family. I have made a different choice now. I have left my home, my family and my job, and I am raising my voice. To do otherwise would betray those who languish in prison. I can speak when so many cannot. I want you to know that Saudi Arabia has not always been as it is now. We Saudis deserve better." - Jamal Khashoggi 

 Signs placed by freeways in Los Angeles, California
 “Life is pain... Anyone who says differently is selling something.”
- William Goldman


 "Let me be known as just the man that told you something you already knew." - Woody Guthrie
 "Truth is on the march, and nothing will stop it." - Emile Zola
 "I love LA... such bon vivance in the face of inevitable doom..." - Bette Midler


 "Activism is the rent I pay for living on the planet." - Alice Walker

Signs Posted - 7,580
Arrests - 0

No comments: