Monday, September 18, 2006

How To Make Your Own Billboard

Step One: Find a billboard that nobody seems to be using.

Step Two: Stick a sign on it.

(Signs of any size can be made with cardboard, paint and an overhead projector )


Annie said...

That new Lennon movie is going to be very good - cool that they asked YOU do the signs - their prop department could have done it :)

Hope all is well with ya.

azgoddess said...

this works just as good with all sorts of political signs....

good lesson!!

Blog Your car window said...

The last few months I have been Blogging my car window...
This is a simple process. A two dollar silver sharpie marker is all you need.
I live Ohio and it's kinda red here in Cincinnati, sooo if I can do it you can do it too.

The back window of my Jeep now reads:

In the next few weeks before the midterm,
you are going to see and hear over 60 million dollars
Worth of terror and lies from Republicans.
?Are YOU going to fall for that again?

Yeah I get some looks but it's time for all of us to speak up.
keep in mind that writing on the glass is not permanent. it can be removed with
rubbing alcohol easy. and a new more timely message can replace the old.

I would like to see LOTS of people speak their minds on their car windows.....


Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=][/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic